A month to go… are you coming to Reunion?
It’s that time of year once more. Just over a month to go until Gilwell Reunion. FLAGS will be meeting up at Reunion and we hope to be handing over management of the Unit to the new Unit Manager, Mike Preston at the end of the camp.
What can I expect at Reunion?
Reunion is an event which allows adults and Scout Network members to come together for a weekend full of:
- socialising with old and new friends
- programme ideas to take back to the younger sections
- training sessions and workshops on topics that affect you as an individual
- on-site activities
- meeting the UK Chief Commissioner and team
- evening entertainment.
How do I book to attend?
Before entering the booking system, make sure you have all the information you need:
- names and membership numbers of those you wish to book for;
- payment details (credit or debit card);
- meal requirements;
- arrival and departure dates.
You can book online or over the phone by calling the Information Centre on 0845 300 1818 after 2 April 2012.
Look forward to seeing you there!